Blazer is highly manoeuvrable with only 60 cm in total width. The rear wheel drive Blazer is easy to handle indoors and fits hassle-free in a 3-person elevator.
The active suspension offers great comfort with excellent terrain performance. Blazer is equipped with extremely strong drive motors that make a maximum speed of up to 10 km/hr possible. The power tilt in space does not affect the attractive low seat height and tilts up to 25°. Blazer is one of Karma’s new generation, modern designed, power wheelchairs.
Unique Selling Points (USP)
- Super manoeuvrability
- Adjustable seating system
- Flip back ergonomic armrest
- Rear wheel suspension
- Backrest angle adjustable (-3° to 12°)
- Armrest height adjustable (18 to 25cm)
- Footrest lenght adjustable (40 to 54cm)
- Speed: 6 km/h
- Width: 60 cm
- Length: 99 cm
- Seat width: 43 – 48 cm
- Seat depth: 41 – 43 – 48 cm
- Motor: 2 x 300W
- Batteries: 2x 50ah
- Range: 35 km
- Max. user weight: 140 kg
- Wheelchairs weight: 96 kg
- Wheelchairs weight without batteries: 65kg
- Electronics: VR2
- +- 1 cm / +- 0,5 kg
- Power tilt up to 25 degree
- 60 ah batteries
- Maximun Speed 10 km/h
- Anti tippers
- Elevating and swing away footrest
- Paralell swing-away joystick
- Tie down bracket
- L-Hand bar
- LED lighting control system
- Contour adjustable headrest
Now available as Rear-wheel-drive or as Front-wheel-drive version.
The Leon-Versus exceeds in expectation and excels in navigation. Leon-Versus is designed to exploit the advantages of a rear wheel drive chair for outdoor use. It is geared for speed without compromising on stability or control.
The EVO Altus expands on the already extensive Karma product range.
With its unique design and form in combination with its multiple functionality
and the ability to be easily adapted for individual customisation this makes it
the perfect choice for your new standing powerchair.