Ergo Stand is a highly manoeuvrable standing power wheelchair with Karma’s unique, patented S-Ergo seating system and only a 62 cm wide front wheel drive.
The front wheel drive Ergo Stand is only 62 cm wide and has excellent indoor manouvrability performance. Agile control and pleasant driving characteristics during outdoor use is guaranteed. The Ergo Stand integrates many adjustable functions to meet individual user requirement. The power recline function provides a wide angle adjustment of 80 – 120° with excellent back support.
The medical benefits of standing:
- Activates circulation system and improves cardio-pulmonary function.
- Helps prevent decubitus sores.
- Improves bowel regularity and function.
- Helps bladder and intestinal motility.
- Reduces contractures and anchylosis.
Unique Selling Points (USP)
- S-Ergo seat system
- Power stand
- Power recline
- Flip back and height adjustable armrests
- Knee support adjustable in height, deepth, width
- Ajustable footplate height with 7 levels
- Front wheel drive
- Color: Diamond blue
- Driving in standing position
- Speed: 6 – 9km/h
- Width: 62 cm
- Length: 100 cm
- Width seat size: 40 – 44 – 48 cm
- Depth seat size: 45 – 48 – 51 cm
- Power recline: 80-120°
- Motor: 2 x 300W
- Batteries: 2 x5 0ah
- Range: 25 km
- Max. user weight: 135 kg
- Wheelchairs weight: 83Kg
- Wheelchairs weight without batteries: 55kg
- Electronics: VR2
- Parallel swing away joystick
- 8A charger
- Seat belt
- H-shaped seat belt
- Mud guard
- Head support
The EVO Altus expands on the already extensive Karma product range.
With its unique design and form in combination with its multiple functionality
and the ability to be easily adapted for individual customisation this makes it
the perfect choice for your new standing powerchair.
Now available as Rear-wheel-drive or as Front-wheel-drive version.
The Leon-Versus exceeds in expectation and excels in navigation. Leon-Versus is designed to exploit the advantages of a rear wheel drive chair for outdoor use. It is geared for speed without compromising on stability or control.