The ‘Ergo Traveller’ is Karma’s most economic power wheelchair. It is lightweight and compact design guarantees outstanding maneuverability during indoor use.
The powerful base also ensures great outdoor perfomance. The concept behinf the design of the “Ergo Traveller” was to make it is as light as possible and convenient to transport. The patent S-Ergo system promotes pressure redistribution, reduces downward sliding and helps maitain goos posture. The ” Ergo Traveller” can be taken apart quickly and easy into three easy to handle components. The heaviest part weighs just 24kg. The quick release battery box has a convenient charging point built into it, wich allows the batteries to be charged away from the power chair.
Unique Selling Points (USP)
- Ergonomic seat system provides comfortable seating
- Tool-free disassembled into 3 parts for travelling and transportation
- Quick-release battery pack
- Washable upholstery
- Height adjustable and flip back armrest
- 2-staged adjustable back angle
- 3-staged height adjustable footrest
- Right or left hand joystick control positions
- Lightweight design, the heaviest part after taking it apart is only 24 kg
- Speed: 6km/h
- Width: 62 cm
- Length: 103 cm
- Seat size: 43 x 45 cm
- Backrest recline: 5° or 19°
- Motor: 2x 200
- Batteries: 2 x 22ah
- Range: 12km
- Max. user weight: 115 kg
- Wheelchairs weight: 49 kg
- Wheelchairs weight without batteries: 25 kg
- Electronics: VR2
- Elevating and swing-away footrest
- Attendent joystick kit
- Parallel swing away joystick
Now available as Rear-wheel-drive or as Front-wheel-drive version.
The Leon-Versus exceeds in expectation and excels in navigation. Leon-Versus is designed to exploit the advantages of a rear wheel drive chair for outdoor use. It is geared for speed without compromising on stability or control.