The Evo Lectus is the newest and most revolutionary power wheelchair that Karma-Europe proudly adds to its product line. The Evo Lectus has an adjustable seating system.
EVO LECTUS is engineered to the exact specifications of the wheelchair users and can be customized in accordance with the needs of every single client. The strong and compact EVO chassis is equipped with a fully adjustable 4-wheel suspension system and guarantees powerful and smooth driving performance in all circumstances; indoor as well as outdoor and rough terrain. The full-scale adjustable LECTUS seat system can be completely set-up to the individual needs of the user.
The centre gravity tilt ensures pressure relief and a high degree of comfort while driving outdoors. The power backrest recline, and the power leg rest adjustment, realize the best possible sitting position at every moment during the day. The “sky-high” seat lift has an amazing reach of 40 cm! The EVO LECTUS represents an evolution coming from many years of experience in individual wheelchair assessments.
Winner of the iF Design Award 2015!
Unique Selling Points (USP)
- Adjustable seating system
- Footrest lenght adjustable, flip up and angle adjustable
- Legrest manual adjustable: center mounted and biomechanical
- Armrest length adjustable horizontal angle adjustable
- Super manoeuvrability
- 4-wheel independent suspension system
- Speed: 6 km/h
- Width: 62 cm
- Length: 98,5 cm
- Seat width: 42 – 60 cm
- Seat depth: 42,5 – 60 cm
- Motor: 2 x 300W
- Batteries: 2x 70ah
- Range: 25 km
- Max. user weight: 140 kg
- Wheelchairs weight: 155 kg
- Electronics: R-NET
- Power tilt up to 50 degree
- 50 ah or 85 ah batteries
- Maximun Speed 8, 10 or 12,5 km/h
- Seat elevator “Sky High” – 40 cm
- Power bio-mechanical backrest (180°)
- Power bio-mechanical legrest (180°)
- Paralell swing-away joystick
- LED lighting control system
- Contour adjustable headrest
- Seat locking device
- Rear roller kit
- Remote stop
Now available as Rear-wheel-drive or as Front-wheel-drive version.
The Leon-Versus exceeds in expectation and excels in navigation. Leon-Versus is designed to exploit the advantages of a rear wheel drive chair for outdoor use. It is geared for speed without compromising on stability or control.