The Flexx is designed with key adjustments to create suitable sitting environment and fit individual needs. The ellipse-shaped frame design makes the Flexx stylish and durable.
The configuration options of the Flexx include seat depths, seat to ground heights, backrest heights and backrest angles, caster fork angles and center of gravity.It can be set up to provide optimum comfort and performance for the user.
Unique Selling Points (USP)
- Easy transfer and comfortable seating
- Flib-back and height adjustable armrest
- Inward/outward swing away footrest
- Configurable dimensions
- Quick release wheels
- Universal and stylish design
- Width: 60 – 70 cm
- Length: max. 108 cm
- Width: folded: 37 cm
- Seat size width: 38,5 / 41 / 43,5 / 46 / 48,5 / 51 cm
- Seat size depth: 41 / 43,5 / 46 cm
- Max. user weight: 130 kg
- Wheelchair weight: 14,5 kg – 16,5 kg
- Adjustable axle plate
- Front caster: 5″, 6″, 7″, 8″
- Rear wheels 14″, 20″, 22″, 24″
- Swing away height adjustable anti tippers
- Elevating legrest
- Stylish castor fork
- Multi function head support (foldable)
- Oxygen tank holder
- Hub brakes / attendent brakes
- Sport rear wheels
- Foldable backrest + height adjustable
- Cane holder
- Dinner tray
- Transportation kit
The S-Ergo 106 is a lightweight wheelchair with angle adjustable backrest and equipped with the unique patented S-Ergo seating system.
The VIP 515 is a revolutionary lightweight folding tilt in space wheelchair. The VIP reaches unprecedented pressure releasing effects to reduce the risk of bedsores.
The S-Ergo 115 is a lightweight aircraft grade aluminium wheelchair with the ‘S-Ergo’ seating system, that provides efficient pressure relief by spreading weight.
ERGO LITE 1
Ergo Lite 1 is an ultra lightweight manual wheelchair that weighs only 8,3 kg. The compact and light design is ideal for easy handling by attendants.