The MID Lectus is one of the latest additions to the Karma product family. With its clear design, colour concept and styling it is a real eye-catcher.
The MID Lectus impresses with its powerful mid-wheel drive chassis, making it extremely compact and manoeuvrable. The 6 individually mounted wheels with their hydraulic suspension offer a high level of ride comfort and stability. Equipped with the proven Lectus seating system the MID also offers a high level of seating comfort, with an extensive range of seating adjustments. Equipped with the latest R-Net drive technology the possibilities for special controls are endless from head controls to chin controls and a multitude of joystick controls from extremely light touch right through to heavy duty. In addition specialist adaptations can be made to the chair specifically tailored to meet the users needs. So all you need to do is ask!
Unique Selling Points (USP)
- Central leg support with manual bio-mechanical leg length adjustment
- Bio-mechanical backrest ranging from 90 – 180°
- Bio-mechancial height adjustable armrests
- Manually height adjustable footplates
- Parallel swingaway joystick mount
- P&G R-Net-Control system
- High-power front and rear LED-lighting
- Black tyres (solid puncture proof available as option)
- Speed: 6 km/h
- Width: 62 cm
- Seat width: 42 – 60 cm
- Seat depth: 42.5 – 60 cm
- Minimum seat height (floor to seat plate): 46 cm
- Engines: 2 x 350W (4-P)
- Batteries: 2 x 70Ah
- Range: approx. 30 km
- Persons max. weight: 136 kg
- Wheelchair weight: 175 kg
- Electronics: R-NET
- Adjustable suspension (6 wheels)
- High-powered front and rear LED lighting
- Integral force nodes ( ISO 7176/19 )
- Powered bio-mechanical backrest 90 – 180°
- Powered tilt in space 0 – 50°
- Powered angle adjustable legrests 90 -180°
- Powered height adjustable footplate 150mm compensation
- Powered height adjustable seat lift 300mm
- Speed: 6 / 10 / 12.5 km/h
- 3D adjustable headrest restraint
- On-board USB charger
The EVO Altus expands on the already extensive Karma product range.
With its unique design and form in combination with its multiple functionality
and the ability to be easily adapted for individual customisation this makes it
the perfect choice for your new standing powerchair.
Now available as Rear-wheel-drive or as Front-wheel-drive version.
The Leon-Versus exceeds in expectation and excels in navigation. Leon-Versus is designed to exploit the advantages of a rear wheel drive chair for outdoor use. It is geared for speed without compromising on stability or control.