The Morgan-Versus is your great all-round companion. The Morgan-Versus is a high performance mid wheel drive powerchair that provides excellent ride comfort. The narrow width is a real benefit while using indoor.
In addition it comes with six wheel independent suspension and powerful motors that offer superior handling over rough terrain. The Morgan’s modern, sleek design and colour options make it a great all round powerchair.
Excellent Indoor Manoeuvrability
Mid-wheel drive ensures a turning radius of only 65cm for great indoor control. Narrow width of just 60cm makes it easy to navigate through doorways, into lifts and around confined spaces. 6 wheel independent suspension delivers a smooth ride.
Unique Selling Points (USP)
- Super manoeuvrability
- Innovative, individually adjustable VERSUS seating system
- 6-wheel suspension system
- Seat depth and seat width adjustable from 35 up to 60 cm
- Backrest easily adjustable by gas spring
- Anatomically contoured and comfortable Matrixx seat and back cushions
- Easily adjustable armrests system in different versions
- Speed: 6 km/h or 12,5 km/h
- Width: 60 cm
- Length: 94 cm (without leg rests)
- Seat width: 37 – 60 cm
- Seat depth: 35 – 60 cm
- Motor: 2 x 450W (4-pole)
- Batteries: 2x 50Ah
- Range: 25 km
- Max. user weight: 140 kg
- Wheelchairs weight: 116 kg (incl. batteries)
- Electronics: VR2 (R-net optional)
- Tie down bracket (CRASH TEST ISO 7176/19)
- DAHL Docking station (including test certificate)
- +- 1 cm / +- 0,5 kg
- Power tilt up to 50°
- Power backrest recline from -7° up to 128°
- Maximum Speed 12,5 km/h
- Elevating and swing away leg rests from 13° to 73° (Manual or Power)
- Seat elevator up to 30 cm
- R-Net electronics with optional special steering devices
- Parallel swing-away joystick
- LED lighting control system
- Contour adjustable headrest
- 8A or 12A charger
- Clothes side protectors under armrests
- Safety Belt
The EVO Altus expands on the already extensive Karma product range.
With its unique design and form in combination with its multiple functionality
and the ability to be easily adapted for individual customisation this makes it
the perfect choice for your new standing powerchair.
Now available as Rear-wheel-drive or as Front-wheel-drive version.
The Leon-Versus exceeds in expectation and excels in navigation. Leon-Versus is designed to exploit the advantages of a rear wheel drive chair for outdoor use. It is geared for speed without compromising on stability or control.