The VIP 515 is a revolutionary lightweight folding tilt in space wheelchair. The VIP reaches unprecedented pressure releasing effects to reduce the risk of bedsores.
The VIP 515 uses exclusive perfectly-matched gas struts for an intelligent center-of-gravity weight shifting seat which provides wheelchair users a wide choice of tilt- in-space angles.
Unique Selling Points (USP)
- Tilt in space 0-35°
- Height adjustable flip-back armrest
- Swing in/out footrest hangers
- Comfortable e durable upholstery with antimicrobial barrier
- Folding frame and backrest
- Attendant brake
- Anti tippers
- Width: 63 / 68 cm
- Length: 107 cm
- Seat size: 40 x 43 / 45 x 43 cm
- Max. user weight: 115 kg
- Wheelchairs weight: 17,5 kg
- 7″ solid casters
- 14″ fixed flat free rear wheels
- Headrest support incl. cuscion
- 20″ spoke quick release flat free tyres
- Elevating and swing away footrests
- Cup holder
- Dinner tray
- Safety belt
The S-Ergo 115 is a lightweight aircraft grade aluminium wheelchair with the ‘S-Ergo’ seating system, that provides efficient pressure relief by spreading weight.
The S-Ergo 305 is equipped with Karma’s S-Ergo seating system, which promotes pressure redistribution and helps to prevent the occupant sliding down the seat.
The Flexx is designed with key adjustments to create suitable sitting environment and fit individual needs. The ellipse-shaped frame design makes the Flexx stylish and durable.
ERGO LITE 2
Ergo Lite 2 is an ultralight wheelchair which weighs from just 8,7 kg and even breaks down to only 6,4 kg in the self propel version (without footrest and rear wheels).