The VIP 515 is a revolutionary lightweight folding tilt in space wheelchair. Tilt adjustment with center of gravity from 0 to 35 degrees.
The VIP 515 uses exclusive perfectly-matched gas struts for an intelligent center-of-gravity weight shifting seat which provides wheelchair users a wide choice of tilt- in-space angles. The VIP reaches unprecedented pressure releasing effects to reduce the risk of bedsores.
Unique Selling Points (USP)
- Tilt in space 0-35°
- Height adjustable flip-back armrest
- Swing in/out footrest hangers
- Comfortable e durable upholstery with antimicrobial barrier
- Folding frame and backrest
- Attendant brake
- Anti tippers
- Width: 63 / 68 cm
- Length: 107 cm
- Seat size: 40 x 43 / 45 x 43 cm
- Max. user weight: 115 kg
- Wheelchairs weight: 17,5 kg
- 7″ solid casters
- 14″ fixed flat free rear wheels
- Headrest support incl. cuscion
- 20″ spoke quick release flat free tyres
- Elevating and swing away footrests
- Cup holder
- Dinner tray
- Safety belt
The S-Ergo 106 is a lightweight wheelchair with angle adjustable backrest and equipped with the unique patented S-Ergo seating system.
The S-Ergo 125 is a lightweight aircraft grade aluminium wheelchair which weights just 14,2 kg but can break down to 9kg (without wheels and footrest).
The lightweight S-Ergo 305 is equipped with Karma’s unique S-Ergo seating system which promotes pressure redistribution and helps to prevent the occupant sliding down the seat.
The S-Ergo 115 is a lightweight aircraft grade aluminium wheelchair. The S-Ergo 115 is a wheelchair with Karma’s patented ‘S-Ergo’ seating system.